Night Guards in Belton, TX
Is your jaw sore first thing in the morning? Bruxism, also known as teeth grinding or clenching, could be something you’re doing while you sleep. Involuntary nighttime tooth grinding, or bruxism, can lead to significant dental problems if not addressed.
Misalignment of the jaws can cause morning jaw pain, which is never fun to experience first thing in the morning. Teeth fractures can cause loose teeth or possibly the loss of a tooth if not corrected. Night guards are available from our dentist at Cure Dental in Belton, Texas, so you don’t have to worry about these issues getting any worse.
Have you been clenching your jaw? Let Us Help!
Do you frequently have tension, facial pain, jaw discomfort, or headaches after waking up? Possible causes include bruxism, which is characterized by nighttime tooth grinding and/or jaw clenching. If this sounds like a pattern you’ve experienced, bruxism is something you might want to look into.
The staff at our dental office in Belton will likely recommend having a protective nightguard if you see them and they find significant damage, such as tooth enamel loss, chipped teeth, and receding gums, from grinding or clenching your teeth at night. One can prevent further injury while sleeping with its assistance.
- Dental night guards are an investment in your oral health.
- Gritting your teeth and clenching your fists
- Facial pain, jaw discomfort, and chronic headaches are all awful symptoms to have to deal with.
- Gum recession is a frequent oral health problem that can lead to sensitivity, bone loss, and even tooth damage.
- Protect your dental crowns, veneers, and implants against damage with this smart measure.
After taking an imprint of your mouth, the dentists at our general practice will make you a personalized NightGuard. Your nightguard should endure for many years with regular cleaning and maintenance. If you want your NightGuard to last as long as possible, you must bring it with you to all of your dental exams.
Methods for Putting on a Night Guard
- Those who suffer from bruxism, or the involuntary nighttime grinding and clenching of teeth, can have a night guard custom-fitted to protect their teeth from further damage.
- Taking an impression of your upper and lower teeth allows a dentist to construct a personalized oral appliance that can be worn while you sleep.
- In order to ensure a snug and comfortable fit, imprints of your upper and lower teeth are obtained.
- The sturdy plastic night guard was meticulously crafted using your impressions as a guide.
- We promise that the night guard, once fabricated, will fit snugly but comfortably in your mouth.
Remember to wear a night guard as you go off to sleep each night.
How a Custom Night Guard Can Help You?
When it comes to protecting your teeth and jaws, a custom-made night guard by Cure Dental in Belton, Texas, is the way to go. This dental item, like an athletic mouthguard, is worn at night between the upper and lower teeth to reduce the wear and tear that can occur from nightly tooth grinding. When compared to bulkier, off-the-shelf options that are typically bad fitting and uncomfortable, this sort of guard not only offers optimal protection for your teeth but also gives comfort.
Get fitted for a night guard by our dentist in Texas to prevent bruxism from getting worse. If it is more convenient for you, we have other locations around the state of Texas. These mouthpieces provide the necessary relief to safeguard your teeth while you sleep.
Our dental practice is committed to your continued good oral health. Our staff can assist you in managing your bruxism by supplying you with a night guard and recommending additional measures, such as scheduling regular downtime.